Here's how you can help
- Give financially
- Give in-kind
- Share access to people, organizations, networks, collaborative opportunities
- Connect us to other potential supporters
- Connect us to potential hosting venues for programs and discussions
- Connect us to educators interested in building a curriculum
Make a Donation
The Jüdische Kulturbund Project is a fiscally sponsored program of The International Documentary Association, a not-for-profit 501 (c)(3) organization. Your contributions are 100% tax deductible. Thank you for your support!
Payable to: International Documentary Association
Write in “Memo”: The Jüdische Kulturbund Project
Mail checks to:
International Documentary Association
3470 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 980
Los Angeles CA 90010
For more information about making a contribution or about sponsorship opportunities for any of the Project initiatives, please contact email@example.com.
Your Contribution Will Help Ongoing Efforts
The Jüdische Kulturbund Project engages the power of art and music as a healing device to connect people and transcend the differences and barriers between them. Through connecting, inspiring, and encouraging audiences with arts and education programming, we aim to build dialogue and expand perspectives and world views.
The Project’s fiscal sponsor is the nonprofit International Documentary Association, a 501(c)(3) organization. All contributions are tax deductible.
We welcome your support of our efforts.
Please see more about our events here.
Public & Education Programs
Public speaking and education programs are a cornerstone of our efforts to engage audiences in a dialogue about the power of art and music to unite humanity. Our work includes:
- Responses to Oppression Through Music + Art. Leading education workshops in classrooms and via Skype for teachers and children (middle- and high-school)
- Multimedia Program presenting an overview of the Project and featuring stories of the Kulturbund and current-day artists
- A Musical Evening presenting an overview of the Project and cabaret-style performance of songs relevant to the Kulturbund
- Remembering the Jews of Greece Ladino music performance and storytelling performed by Sarah Aroeste (vocalist), Shai Bachar (pianist), and Ellie Faleris Ganelin (flutist), founder of the Greek Chamber Music Project
- "Bullets to Books" feature documentary about the Promise Land Secondary School in South Sudan
- Cultural and Educational Exchange Program between US and East Africa communities
- "Hannah's Dance”, dance and drama performance and devising workshop
- "Artivists, Art Against Oppression", multimedia exhibition
- “Singer”, dramatic feature film
- "The Opus", a play with music
- "The Ring Project", multimedia play inspired by the story of "Nathan the Wise's Ring Parable"
- "We Sing & Remember", collaborative program with the Greek Chamber Music Project, Kristallnacht remembrance 2019
- Collaborative program Violins of Hope
- Collaborative program with the International Orchestra of Refugees
- Collaborative programs with the Leo Baeck Institute
- Workshop to teach how to use primary research to create story and performance
- Coffee-table book featuring participating artists
- Compilation music album
- Kids Music Series. Music video with kids singing songs of peace from cultures around the world